Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Vhere is the clickr on dis thing?

Dammit-a-whole-big-lot-of-dumbness!!

I'm certain I've just multiple posted a reply on D-man's site because I didn't hear the faint click noise (akin to a Crcket snapping a lock of his hair) that my laptop makes when I click on a button.

Now who's going to look like the special one at the back of the school bus?

NB, before you ask, yes, Crickets DO have hair.

I direct your attention to the 1940 documentary about a boy by the name of Pinnochio in which his personal assistant and confidant was played by a Mr Jiminy Cricket Esq. a notable motivational speaker and self help guru of that era.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Yes, there were three attempted comment posts, but it defaults to moderate if the email address hasn't been approved. Good to see you're still around!